Our Antibacterial Bed Bath wipes are a quick, safe and effective way to bath the patient without using water, rinsing or towel drying. Thick and soft moist cloths are Ph balanced, dermatologically tested, but most importantly they are proven to fight common infection-causing pathogens and offer the antibacterial residual effect lasting up to 24 hours. They are ideal for ICU units, pre-operational and post-operational bathing and skin cleansing where extra protection is needed.
Our packs are designed for single-patient use, which helps to minimise person-to-person cross-contamination. There are 10 wipes in a pack to perform a full body cleansing.
Wipes can be warmed up in a microwave/warmer for an added comfort.
SKU: DY 201
Wipes/Pack: 10 wipes
[captainform id=”1236388″ lightbox=”1″ text_content=”Request%20a%20FREE%20Sample” type=”text”]
One pack is designed for use by one patient and will enable them to cleanse their entire body. Nursing staff should assist if the patient is unable to use the wipes themselves. The washcloths can be warmed or used straight from the pack. After the cleanse, allow your skin to air dry, no need to rinse off.
- There are 10 cloths in the pack for a full-body cleaning. Use one wipe for each of the areas.
- Clean the face, neck and hands.
- Use one wipe for the chest area. Use another wipe to clean the back.
- Use one wipe to clean the arm, hand and the armpit area. Repeat same for the other arm using a new wipe.
- Use one wipe to clean the leg area. Repeat same with the other leg using a new wipe. Use a new wipe to clean the feet.
- Use one wipe to clean groin & perineum. Use another wipe to clean buttocks. Discard used wipes, packaging and gloves. Wash hands.
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Didecyldimonium chloride, PEG 7 Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Simethicone.