Our Antibacterial wash mitts are quick, safe and effective way to bath the patient without using water, rinsing or towel drying. Thick and soft moist cloths are Ph balanced, dermatologically tested, but most importantly they are proven to fight common infection-causing pathogens and offer the antibacterial residual effect lasting up to 24 hours. They are ideal for ICU units, pre-operational and post-operational bathing and skin cleansing where extra protection is needed.
Our packs are designed for single-patient use, which helps to minimize person-to-person cross-contamination. There are 10 mitts in a pack to perform a full body cleansing.
Mitts can be warmed up in a microwave/warmer for an added comfort.
SKU: DY 401
Mitts/Pack: 10 mitts
[captainform id=”1236388″ lightbox=”1″ text_content=”Request%20a%20FREE%20Sample” type=”text”]
One pack is designed for use by one patient and will enable them to cleanse their entire body. Nursing staff should assist if the patient is unable to use the mitts themselves. Mitts can be warmed or used straight from the pack. After the cleanse, allow your skin to air dry, no need to rinse off.
- There are 10 mitts in the pack for a full-body cleaning. Use one mitt for each of the areas.
- Clean the face, neck and hands.
- Use one mitt for the chest area. Use another mitt to clean the back.
- Use one mitt to clean the arm, hand and the armpit area. Repeat same for the other arm using a new mitt.
- Use one mitt to clean the leg area. Repeat same with the other leg using a new mitt. Use a new mitt to clean the feet.
- Use one mitt to clean groin & perineum. Use another mitt to clean buttocks. Discard used mitts, packaging and gloves. Wash hands.
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Didecyldimonium chloride, PEG 7 Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Simethicone.